viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015

My blogging experience


The use blogs was something new for me, since I had never used this semester of college I had to start managing the kind of English and I think it's a good tool to write what you want such as tastes, things that I consider important, people who interest me, now I want to remember etc.
Also I consider it a good material to read about other people who are important to me, have knowledge what they care, their tastes or just what they think, while I can comment on what I want, to my view  theme or simply to account for what I think, I think it's very entertaining writing and reading blogs.
Writing in blogging has allowed me to develop more my ability to write and express myself. In the future I'd like to write about how it was my university life at the school of government and public management at the University of Chile, if achieved fulfill my dreams, if I have a job I like and if I am happy with what I have. I also like to write about the various inequalities in education in Chile.


Thanks for your time and for reading goodbye

5 comentarios:

  1. Very nice Victoria, i agree with you¡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is very important what you say about meeting others through the blog. It is true that one can learn something interesting I did not know before.

    hugs for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your blog, I think it is very useful to help with writing.

    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar